Craps is a popular gambling option offered in almost every casino. There are different game types. This comprehensible article will answer all the questions you may have about this game.
Having originated in America (presumably at the end of the 18th century in New Orleans), craps quickly crossed the ocean and gained popularity first in Europe and later, throughout the world. Until now, interest in this game has not faded away. Almost every casino will offer this exciting and dynamic game to players. There are different types of games that have their own peculiarities. In this review, we’ll take a look at all details related to the game to ensure a safe and clear gambling process at craps online.
|1||Jackpot City||400 $||5||26622|
|2||Royal Vegas||300 $||5||26756|
|3||All Slots Casino||500 $||5||27049|
|4||Ruby Fortune||250 $||4.9||26561|
|5||Spin Palace||400 $||4.9||26806|
|8||Platinum Play||400 $||4.7||26716|
|13||Royal Panda||1000 $||4.4||26564|
|16||Dream Vegas||2500 $||4.2||26914|
|17||Jonny Jackpot||400 $||4.2||26996|
|19||Mansion Casino||500 $||4||26621|
📍 How we find the best Canadian craps casinos
Making a list of the best online craps gambling platforms is not an easy task since we have to browse each club and test it for a number of points. When analyzing gambling websites, our experts pay particular attention to the following criteria:
License is the first thing to check. Before proceeding to further testing, we must know that the gambling platform is certified and trusted. Thus, it should have a license. Additional certificates of reputable gambling organizations and commissions add points to a club’s reputation.
♠ Software providers
Software providers and the range of games. Next, we find out the software of what brands are used on the website. Reputable software producers provide tested and certified products without cheating algorithms.
🎁 Bonus policy
A bonus policy is an important issue since players frequently use them. It is an indispensable requirement for every club. A reputable casino should have a branched bonus policy for either existing or new players.
📲 Mobile compatibility
Mobile compatibility is a must for modern competitive platforms. Access to clients’ gadgets is a plus for every casino. If gamblers can have their account at hand at all times, they will enjoy their gambling experiences anytime they want and visit the website anywhere.
💸 Payment methods
Available payment methods are an important issue because the more systems are supported, the more convenient it will be to deposit/withdraw money. As a result, the club has more opportunities to satisfy a wider circle of consumers.
What is the best place to play craps online to win real money?
🎲 Online craps types
Initially, one type of craps existed. But over time, with its popularity rising and the distribution of the game on different continents, players started to adjust the game and add their features to it. So, nowadays, we have different variations of craps. Due to such a variety, players can pick their favourite option. Craps are divided into the following categories.
💳 Crapless Craps
This game type is considered a classic one. The essence of the game session is that the sum of 2, 3, 11, and 12 are treated as point numbers. But here, rules are changed a bit to avoid losing during a roll. A player should roll two dice to start the game.
📜 High Point Craps
The main peculiarity of this craps online type is that rolls of 2 and 3 are ignored during the initial roll. Meanwhile, if a player gets 11 or 12 during the initial roll, he/she immediately wins the game. Also, this game type has a high house edge, which is 2.35%, if compared to 1.4% in a regular option.
🗞 New York Craps
As it is clear from its name, this game type was used mostly in the Eastern part of the United States. It is popular among American gamblers. Its main difference from a classic version is that there are two dealers at a table. These are a lookman and a stickman. Note that dealers can’t place bets. This variation has the highest house edge, which is 5%.
🏷 Simplified Craps
As it becomes clear from its name, this is a simplified version of standard craps. It is perfect for beginners. If a player gets 2, 3, 4, 10, 11, or 12, he/she immediately wins; if other numbers fall out, he/she loses. As the game rules were simplified, this inevitably affected the house edge, the indicator of which is the lowest here and is 2.8%.
📈 How to play craps
If you want to play online craps in Canada, you should clearly understand the rules. 5 dice are offered to a player. He/she should pick two of them. Then, the player rolls the dice. The game session consists of two rounds:
- Come out Roll
- Point Roll
After bets are made, a stickman says “Come out Roll”, and the first player rolls the dice. Only one roll is made during the first round. Now, it is necessary to look at the numbers on the dice. 11 number combinations are possible on the table.
The second round will depend on the results of the first one. The point gained during the first round is placed on the table, and the player should roll the dice until he/she gets the same point on the dice or loses the game. The number of rolls is not limited or prescribed. Note that you can lose the game only in one case: if you’ll get 7 on the dice. This point is considered a losing one. If the player manages to gain the same points in the first round, he/she wins.
💡 Placing bets
Craps is one of the most difficult games due to a large variety of bets. Many players think that learning how to play this game is very difficult. However, if you deal with bets, then the game will not seem so complicated. So, feel free to pick a Canadian craps casino and try your luck in the game. There are too many bets but below, we list the main ones:
- Pass Line. Players make this bet very often. It must be made before the first roll. With this bet, winning occurs on the roll of 7 or 11, and a loss is on the roll of 2, 3, 12.
- Don’t pass line. This is the opposite of Pass Line. Here, a win occurs on the roll of 2 or 3, and a loss is on the roll of 7 or 11. The other numbers are points, so the player needs to roll seven to the point.
- This bet must be placed after the first roll in the round. To win, you need to get the number 7 or 11. You lose when you get the numbers 2, 3, 12. All other numbers will be points.
- Don’t come. It is opposite to the previous bet. It is placed after the first roll in the round. To win, you need to get the numbers 2 or 3; if the numbers 7 or 11 fall out, you lose.
- In such a bet, you need to bet on 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 12. If these numbers fall out, the player wins. If there are other numbers, then a loss occurs.
- One roll. With such a bet, you need to get the numbers 2, 3, 11, 12 to win. Other numbers are considered losing ones.
- These are the most complicated bets since the chance of winning is very small, while the payouts are high.
All bets have different chances of winning. Players have the opportunity to combine bets to increase payouts. For example, Proposition is made together with Pass Line, and if the first bet loses, then the payments on the second bet will slightly cover the losses of the first one.
📜 Come-out roll and numbers on dices
The Come Out Roll is the first roll of the dice that is needed to determine the Point number. Point is fixed if the roll is 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10. In this case, the game goes to the Point Roll round. If during the first roll, a 2, 3, or 12 is rolled, the stickman declares the Craps situation, the player loses, and the right to roll the dice passes to another player. If 7 or 11 falls out, the situation is called Natural, the player wins and rolls the dice again.
Numbers on dice are calculated upon rolling, and the resulting point defines whether the player wins or loses. Thus, each game type has its own winning combinations. But players should understand that certain points are losing while others are winning ones. This is the basic information for any game type. More detailed rules of online craps are studied separately.
💰 How to maximize chances to win against the house
When playing craps online, every user wants to hit the target and win a jackpot. Follow some recommendations to get more chances to win:
- Learn the probability of craps. Understand what the theoretical return rates and casino advantages are at different stages of the game.
- Operators offer models with different payout ratios for some bets. Accordingly, the RTP levels are also different.
- Bet type is one of the most important aspects. You should know what the mathematical superiority of the house is in different types of bets.
There are many strategies with different types of bets with the maximum RTP, which makes it possible to play almost equally with the craps casino. Of course, the minimal superiority of the club still remains, but it is not critical. Note that you will not be able to beat an online casino in craps with the help of betting systems. However, you should not abandon such techniques because they significantly increase the chances of success.
Professional craps players have developed techniques to keep the house edge to a minimum. We are talking about certain combinations of different bet types. Use their experience. This does not mean that you will definitely win, but the chances of winning will increase significantly.
🔔 Bets strategies
Craps is an exciting game in which you can achieve good results. In any case, if played correctly and wisely, the conditions will be much more favorable than on European roulette or in most slots. And if you use one of the strategies listed below, then your chances will be even higher.
- The Iron Cross strategy is extremely easy to use. All you have to do is place a Field bet in combination with Place bets on 5, 6, and 8. As a rule, players place bets of the same amount. If any bet loses or is removed from the field after payment, the player should rebet it to its initial amount and continue playing.
- Point Numbers strategy is based on the bets with the lowest house edge. These are Pass Line and Come bets. They are paid 1:1, the house edge of a craps casino is about 1.4%. Under this strategy, they are combined with Odds rates, which are paid at real odds. Your goal will be to set two Point numbers and strengthen your bet with Odds.
- SPR is a simple craps strategy, which is perfect for all beginners who are tired of Pass Line Odds betting. Its advantage is that it allows players with a limited bankroll to stay afloat for a long time. Following its rules, you can play craps online throughout the evening, even if you have very little money on your account.
- The idea of the 5 Count strategy is to reduce the total number of dice shooters you are betting on. This system is based on the assumption that there are cool shooters. So, you will identify them and place your bets during their rolls. You will also reduce the casino’s house edge by spending more time at the table, but betting less money.
🕹️ Best bonuses for craps games
Craps are considered one of the most popular entertainment options on a majority of gambling platforms. Thus, all the general casino bonuses can be used for craps. So, users are free to claim their promotions to play craps online. These include the following types of bonuses:
- Welcome bonus;
- Reload bonuses;
- Tournament prizes.
Bonuses are used by gambling platforms to attract clients and encourage them to spend more time while betting on the website. Still, do not forget that all winnings must be wagered. So, you should use bonuses wisely. Before activating any kind of promotion, read its terms and conditions.
💠 How to win real money playing craps online?
First, you should be a registered user. So, pass the registration procedure on the website and specify all the required information.
Look through the list of offered options and pick the most suitable type of craps.
Read about the existing strategies for playing craps online and pick suitable ones to increase your chances to win.